Our Automatic Rivet Tool provides an EASY and EFFECTIVE way to fasten firewall additions, body panels, and much more!
EASY TO USE: The tool-free quick-change head design makes it simple to change mandrels and nose pieces quickly without the need for additional tools. Now you can smoothen out your project and save yourself time.
DESIGNED FOR SAVING TIME AND ENERGY: Ergonomic handles with double compound hinges maximizing your leverage for easy operation. The heavy-duty hand riveter is ideal for working in hard-to-reach areas. Great for off-road modifications.
STRONG AND DURABLE: The rivet nut tool is made from thick carbon steel with heat-treated, black phosphating finishing protects which fights against corrosion. With the designed structure and tough materials, it is sturdy and durable enough for long-lasting performance.
- Unique spring-loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of the hand-installed mandrel.
- Made with durable alloy steel with rubberized handles for added comfort especially when used for extended periods.
- Great for sheet metal fabrication.
- 3/25"(3mm) high-strength carbon steel handles make the rivet nut gun more sturdy and durable. Eleven specifications for the interchangeable mandrel meet the needs of any job.
- 7 American Standard Threads M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 interchangeable mandrel/nose bridge kits in various sizes. The M8 spindle is already on the tool, so the plastic box is empty.
SPECIFICATIONS:Model Material: Alloy Steel
Rivet Nut Material: Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
- Model BT-606: Length 15" [38 cm]; Handle 4“ [10 cm]
Weight: 3.36 pounds
Interchangeable mandrel: Drill size: M3(5mm) M4(6mm) M5(7mm) M6(9mm) M8(11mm) M10(13mm) M12(15mm)